Forty years old, and you feel desperated. You work hard, you have a family, 2 children and everybody asks the whole day
if you want to do something for them. Insight of you is a storm, that says, I don’t want to do anything anymore for nobody. You are tired, bloody tired, your whole body is in pain. Every morning, you wake up, you feel pain and no strenght at all. You can’t enjoy life anymore. Everything is too much. One morning, the pain and the stress of everything that stands in your schedule for that day, brings you to tears. You tell your husband, you stay in bed for the day. He looks at you, wondering what is the matter. You can’t tell him. The only words you say, be quiet, I need rest.
We have once devised a beautiful name for the feelings you feel now. It is called a burn out. You litteraly burnt trough.
A burn out, what can you feel
It feels like you have no enegry at all, anymore. But still, your head says yes, your body says no. It feels like break, melt, a break through. You have taken too much of yourself and if you continu like this, you destroy yourself. As long as you listen to your head, you do not heal.
Your body is your buddy
We forget we have a body that is not replaceable. So we have to take good care of our body. Your body must alwas be your buddy. Realize that you also have to be friends with yourself, but those who end up in a burn out are not aware of it. We have tot do things, we have to. We push ourself to the limit.
How to heal from a burn out?
1. Recognize your burn out, that is the first step. If you know what it is, you make the first step towards healing.
2. Stop thinking too much. Start living in the moment. Find the balance in your body, so that your head is no longer playing the leading role. Head and feelings again in balance.
3. Do things YOU like. If you only do things that must be done, the whole there is a pressure and that makes you tired.
4. Eat differently. More vegetables, less carbs. Why? Your restistance has to go up. Your intestines must become healthy.
5. Eat on different times. Breakfast directly after waking up. Lunch at 11.30 . A snack at 15.00 and a dinner at 17.30. Why? Your body needs at the moments I mentioned food to recover. Indicate the dip of a low energy.
6. Stop doing things who are not good for you. Dare to say no, so you put boundaries and they help you to find peace in yourself.
7. Be always kind to yourself, always. By every step you take, think by yourself, is this a good step to make. So you will learn to feel what is good for you, instead for others taking care of the whole day.
8. Chat with a good medium who is specialized in stress, depression, a burn out. A good medium can help you with answers why this is happening to you and can give you very good avise to change your life. That is reallly necessary. You can find good mediums, good psychics on www.qmediumchat.co.uk
Get a life, your life! Von, best medium qmediumchat.co.uk